Princess Beatrice is ready to be a bride!
“Beabea – wow! I’m so happy for you my dearest big sissy and dear Edo. It’s been a long time coming and you two are meant to be. by me!!” she captioned the post which included two photos of the happy couple and one close-up of the diamond ring.
“We are extremely happy to be able to share the news of our recent engagement. We are both so excited to be embarking on this life adventure together and can’t wait to actually be married. We share so many similar interests and values and we know that this will stand us in great stead for the years ahead, full of love and happiness,” they said.
RadarOnline.com previously reported the lovebirds began dating last November, garnering backlash from fans who know the multi-millionaire property tycoon, 34, has a young song, Wolfie, from a previous relationship.
This January, Edoardo’s baby mama’s father spoke to Radar about their broken relationship, saying Edoardo dumped girlfriend Dara Huang — whom he allegedly planned to marry — after reconnecting with Beatrice in 2018. Soon after, the long-lost friends fell in love and moved in together, prompting engagement rumors and angering Huang’s family.
Readers know Beatrice and Edoardo have been pals since childhood, and were quick to ignore negative rumors surrounding their romance. They made their red-carpet debut as a couple at the National Portrait Gallery’s gala event this March, and just days later, were pictured holding hands while shopping in New York City.
This Thursday, Buckingham Palace shared a lengthy statement about their engagement, explaining that Edoardo popped the question while on vacation in Italy earlier this month. The couple traveled to Rome for friend Misha Nonoo’s star-studded wedding, which was also attended by Eugenie, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
“The Duke and Duchess of York are delighted to announce the engagement of Princess Beatrice to Mr Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi,” the statement read.
Beatrice and Edoardo’s parents also shared their own statements on the Royal Family’s website.
“We are thrilled that Beatrice and Edoardo have got engaged, having watched their relationship develop with pride. We are the lucky parents of a wonderful daughter who has found her love and companion in a completely devoted friend and a loyal young man. We send them every good wish for a wonderful family future,” said Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson.
Mrs. Nikki Williams-Ellis and Mr. Alessandro Mapelli also responded to the happy news, saying: “We are truly delighted about Edoardo and Beatrice’s engagement. Our family has known Beatrice for most of her life. Edo and Beatrice are made for each other, and their happiness and love for each other is there for all to see. They share an incredibly strong and united bond, their marriage will only strengthen what is already a wonderful relationship.”
Beatrice and Edoardo’s royal wedding is set to take place in 2020.
The post Another Royal Wedding! Princess Beatrice Engaged To Bad-News Boyfriend Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi appeared first on RadarOnline.