1. Thank you for taking the time to do this interview with me! Please tell us a bit about yourself and what you do currently…
I’m a singer-songwriter and all-around entertainer. I’ve been at it a long time, I would say since birth but no one would believe that. I love giving people insight to my personal life through my music because I’m a pretty private individual and I absolutely love helping/mentoring as many people as I possibly can while on my journey.
2.What inspired you to start creating your own music?
Creating music for me was a way to let go and express emotions I couldn’t always speak out loud. Singing the emotions whether they were good or bad was always less harsh on the people they were about so I honed in on the ability and never stopped. Creating is therapeutic. Every song I write is about a true occurrence in my life.
3. What has been your biggest achievement so far?
I’ve had many accolades I guess I could bring up but then again you can just google all of that. I think constantly learning and growing, allowing God to guide and use me is my biggest achievement by far.
4. What do you have planned for this year?
This year is almost over but I already have next year planned if that’s something I could throw out there. I have one more record to put out to finish out the year and some surprise projects I’m working on. I can’t really tell any details right now but a lot is coming up and is definitely something my fans and anyone that is interested should anticipate.
5. Who are the top 3 celebrities/artists you’d love to work with? And why?
I’d love to see what Chris Brown and I would create together. I also would love to see how me and Bruno Mars would do as well. I’m trying to think of a female I’d love to collaborate with and the only one that’s hitting me right now is Kehlani. I’d just love to hear what kind of honest dope track we’d come up with. All of these artists have a specific style and I’d love to tap into that with them. I’m a heavy songwriter and I feel collaborations help with diversity within yourself. I’m never against working with others.
6. Take a moment to close your eyes. Where do ideally you see yourself in 5 year’s time?
In 5 years I hope I have a few ventures off the ground that I can’t mention yet because I’m currently working on them. I definitely want to motivational speak & of course tour. I want my fan base to keep expanding and I want to be global. I definitely want to continue to do all that I’m capable of; pushing the limits. I’m excited for the possibilities. So much can happen within the next year alone so I’m just ready for whatever and working harder than ever.
7. Who or what is your greatest love?
My greatest love is feelings. I feel like feelings are closely linked to music for me and the ability to feel and turn it into a song is a superpower. I’m grateful for that ability that’s one of my greatest loves besides my love for GOD.
8. What book do you recommend most to others?
There’s a book I really love called “The Shack” it’s a spiritual book that takes you through every type of emotion. I think it’s a really great read especially since I don’t consider myself a super active reader. That book kept my attention. Not many books do that.
9. If you could get the perfect help from an online tax return service, what would they do for you?
I don’t know, make sure my money is right and not charge me up the wazzu.
10. Can you give our readers 2 key tips for staying creative?
Don’t be afraid to try new things and Never give up.
11. Where is your happy place?
12. If you were stuck on a desert island and could only bring 3 things what would they be?
My Entire Studio Room, unlimited Food supply and Wifi.
13. How do you describe yourself in 5 words?
14. Thank you for taking the time to do this interview with me! Where can we find and follow you online?
All Social Media: https://linktr.ee/natalienichole
Got a Question?
>> Leave your feedback or questions in the comments below.
*Get your own expert interview here: https://taxtwerk.com/advertise
See more of our artist interviews here:
- Artist Interview: Songwriter/Lyricist N.I.F.F
- Artist Interview: Music Producer Kjaelen From Queens New York
- Artist Interview: Producer and Songwriter Ty The Artist
- New Artist Review: Oh Well and Insomnia
- Spotlight Interview: Music Producer and Engineer Jameel @JahGotTheJuice
- Spotlight Interview: Musician, Entrepreneur and Father Brandon Alexander Boyd
- Spotlight Interview: Hip Hop Artist and Producer @Lyriqs!