Bethenny Frankel Shares Terrifying Near-Death Experience | Entertainment Tonight
Real Housewives of New York City star Bethenny Frankel has revealed how a piece of fish nearly cost her her life. The 48-year-old reality star took to Twitter on Monday to share details of the scary near-fatal experience which saw her become unconscious for 15 minutes.“I have rare fish allergy,” Frankel explained. “Sun. I had soup,itched & was unconscious for 15 mins then to ER & ICU for 2 days w BP of 60/40. I couldn’t talk, see, thought I had a stroke & dying & told if 5 mins later I’d be dead. 911 & EPI saved me. I’ll never not carry an #epipen @newtonwellesley xo.”Frankel then responded to Twitter users, telling one she would take up the suggestion of wearing a medical IDcelet. She also retweeted a user who praised the medical facility where Frankel was treated.“Of course my next project is to get them new mattresses from @Casper bc they have no budget for TVs or comfortable beds 🙁 for really sick people,” Frankel wrote. I have rare fish allergy. Sun. I had soup,itched & was unconscious for 15 mins then to ER & ICU for 2 days w BP of 60/40.I couldn’t talk,see, thought I had a stroke & dyin…
SUBSCRIBE Survival Of Wildlife Channel:
Subscribe US Now:
Videos can use content-based copyright law contains reasonable use Fair Use
Very excited to partner with other electronic newspaper pages.
Please send me an email: YelloFuture@gmail.com
Thanks For Watching !
New model of Toyota Crown:
from Blogger http://bit.ly/2SLZqJS