His restaurants have been awarded 16 Michelin stars in total and currently hold 14.
He’s known for presenting TV programmes about competitive cookery and food.
He’s Gordon Ramsay and here are his Top 10 Rules for Success.
* Join my BELIEVE newsletter: http://www.evancarmichael.com/newsletter/
1. Go and get knowledge
Ramsay has described his early life as “hopelessly itinerant”; his family moved constantly due to the aspirations and failures of his father.
At the age of 16, Ramsay moved out of the family house into a flat in Banbury.
3. The customer is king
Ramsay played football and was first chosen to play under-14 football at age 12. His football career was marked by injuries.
4. Establish confidence in yourself
Rather than be known as the football player with the gammy knee, at age 19, he paid more serious attention to his culinary education.
5. Engage with your customers
He worked as a commis chef at the Wroxton House Hotel then ran the kitchen and 60-seat dining room at the Wickham Arms.
6. Never give up
He was later inspired to work for the temperamental Marco Pierre White at Harvey’s.
7. Follow your ambitions
After working at Harveys for two years and ten months, he decided that the way to further advance his career was to study French cuisine.
8. Have passion
Upon his return to London in 1993, Ramsay was offered the position of head chef at the Three Michelin starred La Tante Claire in Chelsea.
9. Don’t shoot too high
In 1998, Ramsay opened his own restaurant in Chelsea, Restaurant Gordon Ramsay.
10. Have some funIn January 2013, Ramsay was inducted into the Culinary Hall of Fame.
WHAT IS BTA?
* Find out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
* Subscribe to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=Modelingthemasters
* Leave a comment, thumbs up the video (please!)
* Suppport me: http://www.evancarmichael.com/support/
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
* Google+: https://plus.google.com/108469771690394737405/posts
* Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
* About: http://www.evancarmichael.com/about/
* Guides: http://www.evancarmichael.com/zhuge/
* Coaching: http://www.evancarmichael.com/movement/
* Speaking: http://www.evancarmichael.com/speaking/
* Gear: http://evancarmichael.com/gear
* #Entspresso – Weekdays at 7am EST : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM0-kQSSs3Ua5wExlz1HwRRs
* Lunch & Earn – Weekdays at 12pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM1j5wXSEqRxhu_MK0g4TA4M
* Top 10 Rules for Success – Weekdays at 8pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM0VWRGYCfuUCdyhKfU733WX
* #Entvironment – Saturdays at 7am EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM3ZvpIdZoneTe1KYCVcmfbF
* #EvansBook – Saturdays at 8pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM1tNSh0CjOsqIg1fw7bAPt4
* #BelieveLife – Sundays at 7am EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM207_RQCOPAwZdKYXQ4cqjV
* Life with Evan – Sundays at 8pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM19tzfHH_VJOnghbfdRPZjS