1. Thank you for taking the time to do this interview with me! Please tell us a bit about yourself and what you do currently.
Most def. I appreciate you having me.
I’m Mac Daro also known as Money Casserole.
I’m a rap/pop/hiphop artist out of Memphis Tennessee. Former battle rapper but now I just attack beats and destroy booths.
2. What inspired you to start creating your own music?
I don’t know what exactly made me want to start doing music because I always wanted to make music.
I just didn’t believe it was a reality at first.
3. What has been your biggest achievement so far?
Everything! Coming from where I come from to being hooked to rap in Brooklyn is a great accomplishment. Being paid for features for artist from Indianapolis is an accomplishment.
Performing along side T.I. is an accomplishment. Winning Lyricist of the Year is an accomplishment.
And I’m proud of all of those that I’ve achieved.
4. What do you have planned for this year?
Work , work , work , work , work , Rihanna voice. But on the real
I been in the studio all winter to have a hot summer so I just got to play my cards right an execute.
5. Who are the top 3 celebrities/artists you’d love to work with? And why?
Drake Cardi B & Lil Baby. I don’t have to explain why all of them are elite artist right now.It’s crazy on the Lil Baby part because I had a chance to work with him years ago and didn’t jump on the play but we gone get it in real soon.
6. Take a moment to close your eyes. Where do ideally you see yourself in 5 year’s time?
Going Platinum in a weekend. Selling out shows globally.
7. Who or what is your greatest love?
Weed!!! Without that I am nothing lol Nah but I loved music long before I ever smoked.
8. What book do you recommend most to others?
48 laws of power. I haven’t read it but I’ve been told to read it and it’s on my to do list in June so ima make sure I do that.
9. What’s your favorite song by yourself?
My favorite song by myself is probably “Wheels Fall Off” it’s unreleased as of now but I play it on replay all day.
10. Can you give our readers 2 key tips for staying creative?
When you need creativity use real life or things around you to spark your creative mindset.
11. Where is your happy place?
The studio. I will be in the studio all day just for a peace of mind I love it there.
12. If you were stuck on a desert island and could only bring 3 things what would they be?
A lighter a knife and a big ass gun.
A lighter to cook the food a knife to kill the food and a big ass gun to protect me from whatever deadly out there.
13. How do you describe yourself in 5 words?
Intelligent, Confident, Aggressive, Flirtatious and Kind.
14. Thank you for taking the time to do this interview with me! Where can we find and follow you online?
I appreciate your time as well let’s do this again.
And ya’ll can find me at MoneyCasserole.com it’s a 1 stop shop all my music and social media can be found there.
@Money_Casserole on Instagram.